Please note the various ways that you might receive information from Rockwood Early Childhood.
- Recorded telephone messages: This occurs if there is a change in your child's school day or an emergency.
- Parent monthly e-mail communication from the Director.
- ParentSquare: this app will keep you informed of the latest throughout Rockwood. You may choose to receive email, text, or app notifications when new information is available.
- Peachjar: Electronic flyers for school and community events via e-mail.
- Conferences: Rockwood Preschool has formal parent/teacher conferences two times during the school year. However, we understand that the education of children is a partnership between parents and teachers. We invite you to share your thoughts with us at any time, and we will make every effort to keep you informed about your child’s growth at school.
- Social Media: Follow us on Twitter & Instagram at @RSDEarlyChild and Facebook at RockwoodEarlyChildhood.
Change of Information
It is very important that the Rockwood School District Household Census Information be filled out on each child at enrollment and be kept up to date. Please report any changes including, change of address, place of employment, telephone number, doctor, dentist, e-mail, or emergency contacts to the Early Childhood Office.